Bicycle helmet "wheel cap"
* Prices including VAT and excl. Shipping
The well-known statement of style-conscious (perhaps a little vain) cyclists: "I don't wear a helmet because it ruins my hairstyle." Unfortunately, we also belong to this category of cyclists.
But everyone has already seen the attempt with the mashed watermelon and there is actually no need to continue the discussion. Safety first!
Fortunately, we were introduced to Janna von Radkappe. She invested 3 years in the design and development of the bicycle helmet. The result is a beautiful helmet with a recess on the back of the head that keeps every bun, braid or ponytail in shape - definitely elegant!
Another highlight of the hubcap is the visor on the front edge of the helmet, which protects the face from wetness even in the event of nasty rain attacks and prevents the make-up from running. Air channels (which can only be felt) run beneath the surface, which ensures adequate ventilation.
Do you want to know more about the hubcap? Read the review from Stylelight.
- Sizes: S / M: 54–58 cm head circumference and L / XL: 58–62 cm head circumference
- Material: EPS shell and PVC layer
- Pad: 4 mm, 7 mm and 10 mm
- Weight: 260 g (S / M) / 270 g (L / XL)
- Color: mighty blue matt
- Certificate: EN1078 (safety check and freedom from harmful substances)
★ Delivery time: 3 working days after receipt of payment | International: 4-5 working days
Ps. Bike is not included in the price :)