General terms and conditions of Allthatiwant Shop
§ 1 General
(1) Your contractual partner for all orders within the scope of this online offer is Allthatiwant Shop, Am Clarenhof 1, 50859 Cologne, hereinafter referred to as "ATIW".
(2) These general terms and conditions are part of every contractual agreement between ATIW and the respective consumer. Conflicting terms and conditions of the consumer are contradicted.
(3) By accepting our terms and conditions, you also commit yourself to be a nice person. Remain factual and be friendly to the people you communicate with - because most of the time, nobody wants to harm you. And above all, accept everyone as they are and always treat others with respect! Thank you.
§ 2 Range of goods and conclusion of contract
(1) We at ATIW offer the items shown to other users for purchase in our online shop. The color representation of the articles on the website may vary depending on the Internet browser used and the consumer's monitor settings; these deviations are technically never completely avoidable and we are not liable for color differences in the images on the website.
(2) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: As a consumer, you submit a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order process provided in our online shop. The selection of goods, the conclusion of the contract and the execution of the contract take place in German or English. The order process is as follows:
1) Selection of the desired goods.
2) Confirm by clicking the "Add to shopping cart" button
3) Checking the information in the "shopping cart"
4) Pressing the "Buy" button or by using the "Express purchase with PayPal" button
5) Optional registration in our "Customer Login" by entering the registration details (e-mail address and password. First registration is possible after completing the order process for first-time customers.)
6) Check or correct the order on the "Your shopping cart" page.
7) Entering customer data, delivery address and payment information. Confirmation with the "Next" button
8) Check the entry again and confirm with the "Next" button at the bottom right of the website.
9) In this step, the shipping costs are calculated based on the delivery address. After selecting the shipping method, the binding order is sent by pressing the "Order with obligation to pay" button. By submitting the order, you accept the purchase offer. ATIW, as the provider, will confirm the conclusion of the contract by email (contract confirmation).
10) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We save the contract information and send you the order details and our terms and conditions by email. You can view your previous orders with ATIW in our customer log-in.
§ 3 contract language
German and English are available as contract language.
§ 4 prices
The purchase prices are final prices plus shipping costs. (Final prices including currently valid VAT). When shipping the goods outside the EU, the same prices apply, but then they are net prices.
Shipping costs are added according to the following list under § 5.
The prices listed in the offer at the time of the order apply.
§ 5 shipping and shipping costs (domestic / international)
Deliveries are made by a shipping service provider to be selected by ATIW. The customer has to pay a flat postage fee, which depends on the order value and the place where delivery is to be made. For deliveries outside the EU, import taxes or customs fees may be levied by the country of destination and are at the expense of the recipient. These are based on the import regulations of the recipient country. For more information, please contact the responsible customs office before you submit your order.
Current shipping prices can be found below:
The final shipping costs will be calculated to you after you have put in your shipping address during the checkout process. and before completing your purchase.
Standard letter: € 0.70
Standard Shipping Large Letter: € 1.80
Standard Shipping 3: € 2.90
Standard Shipping 4: € 3.50
Parcel: € 4.50
Very large package: € 9.60
(2) All other countries / regions
Standard Int. 1: € 3.60
Package: € 9.60
Very large package: € 15.90
§ 6 payment
(1) Payment is made at the customer's option by PayPal, credit card or other payment methods. ATIW reserves the right to limit the choice of payment methods depending on the order value, shipping region or other objective criteria.
§ 7 vouchers and gift vouchers
Discounts cannot be combined. In addition, all offers and discount campaigns are only valid while stocks last.
An Allthatiwant gift voucher purchased on our website can be redeemed at www.allthatiwantshop.com.
The gift voucher and any remaining credit can be redeemed by the end of the fifth year after the year in which the voucher was purchased and must be entered in the field provided before completing the order. Only one voucher code can be redeemed per order.
§ 8 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
As a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period begins on the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not a carrier has taken possession of the last article of the order.
To make use of the right of withdrawal, you have to contact us, Allthatiwant Shop | Robert-Koch-Strasse 42 | 50931 Cologne | firstname.lastname@example.org | by means of a clear written declaration, for example by post or email or verbally by telephone, of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the sample cancellation form attached below, but this is not mandatory. After receipt of the revocation, you will receive a confirmation of the revocation from us by email.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you have withdrawn from this contract, we have all payments that we have received from you for the order, including delivery costs (dispatch costs) (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you use a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notification of the cancellation. For this repayment we use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction; In no case will you be charged any fees for the repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back - whichever comes first. The goods should be sent back or returned to us immediately, but in no case later than 14 days after you have informed us of the cancellation.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value occurs handling is due that goes beyond testing the properties and functionality of the goods.
The return costs when exercising the right of withdrawal are to be borne by you, the consumer, regardless of the value of the goods.
According to § 312d Paragraph 4 No. 1 BGB, the right of revocation does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or tailored to personal needs.
End of withdrawal
You can download the sample form for revocation under this link: http://www.allthatiwantshop.com/pages/widerrufsbelehrung
(1) Collection, processing and use of personal data
ATIW processes personal data of the customer for a specific purpose and in accordance with the statutory provisions. The personal data provided for the purpose of ordering goods (such as your name, email address, address, payment data) will be used by ATIW to fulfill and process the contract. ATIW treats this data confidentially and does not pass it on to third parties who are not involved in the ordering, delivery and payment process. As a customer, you have the right to request information free of charge about the personal data that ATIW has stored about you. In addition, you have the right to correct incorrect data, and to block and delete your personal data, provided that there is no legal obligation to retain it.
(2) Liability for links
Our online offer may contain links to external third-party websites. ATIW assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information on this website or for trouble-free access at all times. If we refer to third party websites (links), ATIW assumes no liability for the content of external links, despite careful content control. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content. By activating the link, you leave the ATIW online offer. Different regulations may therefore apply to the offers of third parties, in particular with regard to data protection.
(3) "Google Analytics"
Allthatiwant uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operator and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose set out above.
§ 10 warranty
(1) The customer's warranty rights are based on the statutory provisions. Insofar as there is a defect that is subject to warranty, you as a customer are entitled to request supplementary performance within the framework of the statutory provisions, to withdraw from the contract or to reduce the purchase price.
(2) In the case of returns due to verifiable defects, ATIW will also assume the postage costs.
(3) According to the current state of technology, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and / or available at all times. ATIW is therefore not liable for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the online offer.
(4) The limitation period for warranty claims for the delivered goods is two years from receipt of the goods. If you are an entrepreneur as a customer, the limitation period is one year.
§ 11 Place of jurisdiction - place of performance - choice of law
(1) The place of performance for all deliveries is ATIW's registered office in Cologne.
(2) If you as a customer are a merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code, a legal person under public law or a special fund under public law, Bonn is the place of jurisdiction. In this case, ATIW is also entitled to sue the customer at ATIW's choice of court. The same applies in the event that you, as a customer, do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany, have moved your domicile or habitual abode outside of Germany after the conclusion of the contract, or your domicile or habitual abode is unknown when an action is brought.
(3) The contract in accordance with these general terms and conditions is subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The validity of the UN sales law is excluded. If the customer is a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB and has his habitual residence abroad, the mandatory provisions of this country remain unaffected.
(4) Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Business and Delivery be ineffective or contradict the statutory regulations, this shall not affect the rest of the contract.
§ 12 customer service
We are always available for questions about your order.
Germany: +49 157-324-15229
USA: + 1-646-450-2444
Email: email@example.com (We will answer your email within 24 hours)